Eye color, hair color & skin color?

whats your favorite combonation?

and what's the worst combonation?

Most Helpful Girl

• No such thing as best or worst. All skin tones are beauiful and unique to each person! it is amazing to me that we come in such different and unique colors. I love looking at the richness of deep ebony skin, and being suprised by pale skin, and seeing all shades in between. We are all works of art :) must say I love brown eyes though...so deep and warm. Blue is nice...but brown eyes melt my heart <3 & red hair is awesome, and I like freckles and birthmarks, all unique features!

• It makes me sad when someone is ashamed of their skin color. Its who they are and who their ancestors were, their culture...skin color is someones history. Something they should be proud of!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Golden blond, light green and caucasian.

Worst is when black women blond their hair. Because it's just so fake.

• i don't have a preference but blond hair and blue eyes is so damn overated...

• what about black hair and blue eyes?

• thats how mine are lol

• lol that's awesome

• Best: Dark brown, dark brown/Afro, brown skinned

Worst: blond hair, blue eyed, caucasian

+1 for the sistas!

WHYTE POWAH!

• Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin is the best for me. I don't have a worst combination.

• Balls to the combination, if it's on the wrong face it means sod all, nothing

What Girls Said 6

• Societys standards say the best is blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin & worst is brown hair, brown eyes, brown/dark skin

• Favorite is black hair brown eyes tan skin

Least favorite blond hair blue eyes pale.

• yet your pale and have almost blond hair and light eyes?

• but you say that's the worst...

• Yeah and I think it is. lol

• They are all beautiful.

• There's no bad combination. People with all sorts of coloring are attractive or unattractive. I think that on a girl my favorite combination would probably be blue eyes, dark brown hair, and golden skin, but not every girl with this color combination would be pretty.

And on a guy I like brown hair and any colored eyes really and lightish skin, but it doesn't mean I've never met an attractive guy with lighter hair or darker skin than my "favorite".

It's about the facial features and the overall look more than the colors.

Though I must say I am not the biggest fan of blond hair with brown eyes, because it usually looks fake, tends to be the dyed blonds and very few natural brunettes pull off blond well, especially when they have brown eyes.

I think the majority of the population is most beautiful with what mother nature gave them.

• there is not worst imo

but my favorite is black or dark brown hair, light blue eyes, pale skin

• I like green eyes, brown hair, and light skin.

And I don't really think there is a bad combination. I'm not really attracted to guys who have brown eyes, black hair, and really dark skin though. :-)