Do peoples eyes dilate when they find someone attractive?

Is it really true that peoples eyes dilate when they find someone attractive? I read it online somewhere...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and their eyes "flash"-their eyebrows raise and their eyes brighten/widen when they see you but it is often very brief, like less than a second. Though I do notice that when certain men who flirt with me see me their whole face tends to "light up"-their eyes widen a bit and their eyebrows go a bit up and their entire face seems to open up with a friendly expression, this is the "eyebrow flash" and is probably easier to notice than dilated pupils

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. However, pupil dilation can also be cause by lighting and is a reaction to seeing someone with dilated pupils. Some people also have naturally large pupils, so its kinda hard to use pupil size as an sign of how someone feels. You have to know the persons baseline dilation, and you have to factor in lighting conditions.

• tru fax is tru

• Yes, that's absolutely true. That's one of the reasons people like dimmed light while being sensual.

• Only when they are emotionally drawn to the other person.

What Girls Said 0