Why do fat chicks wear tight clothing

why do some fat chicks wear tight/skinny clothing. like the spandex pants. don't they know they don't look good and guys can see all their rolls and cottage cheese.

Most Helpful Guy

• gross, hopefully their wearing those spandex pants to go to the gym.

What Girls Said 9

• why would they care if guys can see their rolls? guys need to realize that girls don't go through life just doing whatever will please guys-we have brains and we can wear what we want. if it bothers you-don't look at them

• Same reason skinny chicks with no curves insist on wearing skirts showing off their chicken legs or wearing tight jeans to show off their pancake asses.

I'm average & I just wear what looks good on my body & that I like

• Cause they have a right to do whatever they want.

• just like skinny chicks dress like whoes right? don't clump everyone in the same group because it not right. Some people in general don't know how to dress for their body.

• if it bothers you so much, close your f***ing eyes.

• it's kind of mean to say that. I'm skinny but it's still mean to say things like that about others.

• LOL! Because they don't give a sh*t about what guys like you think! :)

• Why does it bother you? I mean don't look if it is that big a deal.

• Because they want to. Everything isn't about what guys think. Some people actually wear things because THEY like it *gasp*! Get over yourself, you are only important in your own mind. Many women are just not giving a f*** what you think and why should they? If it's that big a deal to you, take some of your money and buy them looser clothes.

• u must be fat and wear skinny clothing with a response like that

• nothing but if I saw you yesterday I would probably throw up.

• That's great

What Guys Said 6

• O_O Oh nooo...the image! Yikes!

• Looking good is a matter of opinion. The old saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" still holds true today. Just because you and your buddies don't like fat girls in spandex or tight clothing it doesn't mean they shouldn't wear what they want to wear. Everyone has a right to wear what they want and people like you just need to keep in mind that it isn't always all about what you think or say.

• they wanna fit in so badly. I guess

• thats their home run swing XD

• they want to show off their "curves"

• Madness?