Hair products....

My hair is always itching! What can I use to make it stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be the detergent in your shampoo causing your problem. A lot of shampoos contain SLS which can be a strong detergent and strip the hair of natural oils. Try getting shampoos with out SLS. I like the products from Sensible Addictions (salon quality reasonably priced) they have great fragrances (for women and men). . Also I would consider using a conditioner. Sensible Additions products do not contain SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) or Parabens even of you don’t care about that kind of stuff if you could find products you like that smell good, feel good and reasonably priced with less chemical additives why would not use them.. You can find them on the Web, try their stuff I think you will like them.

What Guys Said 1

• take a shower

• Omg, what is a shower going to do for my hair? And I take two showers a day, thank you.

What Girls Said 3

• you should probably get a dandruff shampoo and be sure to rinse really well and use enough conditioner, you probably just have dry scalp

• Dandruff shampoo is a good idea, especially if you have dandruff along with the itching.

At the very least, you should switch up your shampoo/conditioner/etc. because it may just be that particular product that you don't react well to.

• try natural conditioners in a health food store, they don't contain harsh chemicals