Is red hair attractive on a guy? All other things being equal

Girls, would you find a red headed (ginger) guy more attractive than another guy who looks exactly the same minus the red hair? Just to be clear I'm talking about gingers (not daywalkers) so that includes light skin, some freckles, blond eye brows, blue eyes, etc.

I would like to know your personal opinion as well as what you think girls in general think.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how well it all works together. I have seen several really attractive gingers, but also several unattractive ones. It's just like how not all brunette guys are attractive, not all ginger guys are attractive.

What Girls Said 8

• Is red hair attractive on a guy? If it's dyed. Natural redheads aren't attractive to me.

Girls, would you find a red headed (ginger) guy more attractive than another guy who looks exactly the same minus the red hair? Not this girl

• My first kiss/hook up was with a ginger except he had green eyes and no freckles. But I think it really depends on the guy and how well it works with him. I can't imagine 2 guys who look exactly the same but one with red hair and the other with a different color because red heads are so unique. I really don't think it matters it really depends on how the color combo looks on him and who is on the inside. :) P.s- I think Shaun White is attractive haha.

• daywalkers LOLOLOL omg

nope, I would prefer guys with dark hair, followed by blondes, and then only red hair if I had no other choice (blue is better even)

• My first crush was a ginger! I was 6. Now, red hair(natural red hair) is still my "thing", haha. I also kinda like the pale eyebrows/eyelashes, I think they're really pretty and unique. :) Actually there's a guy that kinda looks like what you described, he's ginger and his hair is super look. But I don't find all red haired guys attractive, I find Shaun White quite unattractive.

Gingers I find attractive:

Thomas James Mcdade

Bartek Borowiec

• Nope. I don't find gingers to be attractive at all. But my one of my friends is really attracted to them, so there's some hope haha.

• I think it could be, it depends.

I've seen some really attractive redheads, and some redheads who weren't so attractive.

• I am always on the lookout for gingers (they're on the endangered list), but it depends for some people it works and others, not so much

• Doesnt matter to me. Why should it matter what hair color a guy has.

What Guys Said 2

• haha Daywalkers.

• lol daywalkers. Somewhere Kyle is still pissed at Cartman about that.