Girls, Do You Find Male Euro Fashion Models Attractive?

Like the following:

link

link

link

Okay, let's disregard the cigarette in the last pic. A lot of people mentioned they didn't find that model attractive because of him smoking, but that is just for the effect of the photo. So, pretend there is no cigarette.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, but then again, I have a weird sense of what I find attractive. I've noticed that I don't find traditionally attractive people as attractive as others do. Besides, I've gotten used to the whole 'model' look by browsing this place alot: link haha. Some people might dislike their body types, but I have no issue with smaller guys; I kind of prefer it, honestly. Same with interesting faces that have things like higher cheekbones, more prominent noses, etc etc. ie, I'm not necessarily attracted to the typical 'pretty boy' or 'manly man' and don't swoon over the obsessions and heart throbs of most girls; in short, I like different. Same thing applies to women that I find pretty/attractive; all of the girls that I think are pretty are deemed as looking weird or odd, and I find a lot of the traditionally attractive girls to be plain or just... eh. But yeah, those are just my thoughts and preferences!

• I don't find traditionally attractive people as attractive as others do either!

What Girls Said 34

• On the topic of shy or modest models being sexier:

These guys look way sexier:

link

link

Than these guys, who look like jerks:

link

link

• Ahhh yes, but guys think differently than girls, they go for who looks more BA :)

• Yes, but these guys are from male fashion magazines :)

• lots of which are being read by gay men, probably, and perhaps their tastes aren't the same as straight men... so idk.

• No, too androgynous for me. I like men with broad shoulders that are really men instead of in that stage where they have more boyish good locks. But that's just my preference.

• They look scrawny...

• hmm I understand some people like the twink look but I do prefer a masculine looking guy. A little metero is fine though just not to that extent.

• The 1st one's hair is too big for his head. The 2nd one looks to be about 16 and needs more meat on his bones! The 3rd one needs to get the cancer stick out of his mouth and do something about those eye brows. I think you can now gather that my answer is in fact, no, I do not find European male models attractive :D

• Um...,maybe the first, but the others, no. I like guys who have a build(they don't have to have abs or whatever, but they look like men). While the first one looks like someone I'd see on my college campus, the others just look like boys...

• firs one: maybe, no, no!

they seem so young!

• Really? I think they look like they're in their twenties, don't you?

• lol no way, they are so sexy

• i just said my opinion, no defense :)

• They look like little boys to me.

• Yeah, I would say that they are attractive.:)

• not those ones

• Hot :) I love them, they have my favorite body type.

• I like their body types but not their faces... smile a little lol

#2 is sexy

• May I ask what is wrong with there faces (other than not smiling)?

• They're models... Why the hell would they want someone that looks shy in a magazine, guys don't go "oh gee that shy guy looks so cool in that suit" because confidence is the key to pulling off any outfit :) oh and in my opinion they have gorgeous eyes, but whateve to each their own.

These guys look way sexier

( link

link

• well looks wise-yes,but they're usually douches (tho that's a stereotype)

• just the first link

• Yeah...except for the cigarette in the last one

• yes they are quite attractive. A bit too skinny though

• Not for me.

• Not really... well, not at all.

• Yes, yes, yes! :D

• nope, what's there to like?

• Not those ones, but others yes. But I am just as attracted to good looking American guys

• yes yes and yes

• Yes, no, and yes (without the cigarette)

• They're all too skinny for me, the last one maybe but, the cigarette kinda throws me off though (I know it's more than likely fake but, I'm not into smokers). So ,the answer would have to be no.

• yes, attractive.

but not what I'd typically go for.

• Yep :D

• The last one is VERY nice>

• The first and last one are hot. *.*

do you know the name of the last one?

• Wow. I guess not.

• hahah not these exactly.. they're alright I guess

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 1

• all but 3rd