How do I get guys to look at me?

I'm a very nice person, i'm in high school, haven't had my first kiss, like what do i do? please help me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, lots of people will tell mark me down and say that I'm giving you bad advice. But I was feeling really embarrassed about not having my first kiss and it was making me feel really awkward so what I did was I went to a club and kissed a random guy. A lot of people would call that immature or stupid but tbh I felt relieved I got it over with. I don't feel like it 'wrecked' my whole first kiss experience. I won't be counting it. My real first kiss will be with a guy I like. (: But yea I say get it over with and then at least when you find a guy you like you won't have to worry about feeling really inexperienced or not knowing what to do. And it's super easy to find a random guy to kiss in a club too.

What Guys Said 1

• i didn't understand as with who you didn't have please explain it enlarge so can be understable

What Girls Said 1

• I am going to college in a week and have never kissed, don't rush it.