How many skirts and dresses do you have in your wardrobe that you actively wear?

What style do you like best and how often and where do you wear a skirt or dress?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I have lots of skirts, probably only 2-3 of which I wear on any kind of regular basis, lol. And maybe half a dozen dresses, and I don't wear them very often.

I wear them just about anywhere, unless I plan on like, trekking through the woods or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• None.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 5 skirts and 8 dresses.

1|0
    3|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have lots but it's pretty cold lately so I don't wear them D: I enjoy my navy high waisted one the best, it has really cool gold buttons in two rows leading from the middle of the hips to the waist. Only really when I go out clubbing or it's formal.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least 20 dresses of all styles that I wear daily (in the summer). Only five skirts, and I mostly only stick to two of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just counted for you! Feel special! 26 dresses (range from casual sundresses, to slutty club dresses, to dressy race dresses) and 3 skirts. I love love love dresses, they're so simple to pick out all you have to worry about are your accessories and don't have to worry about matching a top to a bottom and all that jazz.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have lots.. but very few I actively wear. I have maybe a couple dresses, then some random pencil skirts I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 sundresses

12 skirts - all umbrella skirts

I like umbrella skirts the best. I wear them everywhere I can get away with it - mall, school, church, work. This is only during the summer though ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • school, during the summer? you must get bad grades or have been a bad kid...;)

• Lol. Smarty. I did have school this summer - took classes full-time at college. I'm on the Deen's List, so does that still make me bad? *looks-innocent* :)

• I have 6 or 7 dresses, no skirts..

0|0
    0|0
  • dresses:10 -empire waist mostly halter

skirts:8 -A-line mini

0|0
    0|0
  • so many skirts and dress I have

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 dresses and zero skirts

0|0