Is it OK if I don't have a problem with my girlfriend exposing herself? As in, wearing revealing clothes?

Let's say I have a girlfriend, who likes to wear a lot of revealing outfits. Tank tops, shirts with lots of cleavage, not-very-long skirts, and so on. She likes showing off her body. It's just the way she likes to dress. And I'm alright with that.

It doesn't make me jealous. I don't give a crap if other guys see her, and drool over her, and imagine her naked, and think about banging her. Because I know, that at the end of the day, she's with me. And as long as I feel that she loves me, I wouldn't even care if she decided to take her shirt off in the middle of the street.

Is there something wrong with me? Should I care about this? If your boyfriend didn't care about how much you exposed yourself to other guys, would you be a little put off by it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a lot more likely to keep the girl and it shows you aren't insecure, amen brother, I respect you for this. As long as she isn't revealing to attract other lads, dressing purely because she wants too dress that way, you're both happy... amen brother

What Girls Said 2

• No, that's good. I like guys who let me be free and are not possessive.

• nah. I'll dress however I want to.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't like it either.

• Once in a while, sure, but if she does that all the time, I would have to confront her about it.

• Cool story brah

• No, she's her own person, she can wear whatever she wants to. Did you think she was going to buy a new wardrobe just because you started dating her? Come on man, you knew what she was wearing before, and you accepted her. Now that you are together, you want to change her? Jealousy will be the end of you...

• man. there is nothing wrong with you. good job not trying to control her- and letting her be herself.