Attracting COLLEGE girls?

I'm moving to San Diego for college in a week. What's the best way to attract girls in classes. kickbacks, or just in the area?

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the best way to attract girls in classes. kickbacks, or just in the area? Be attractive.

Manipulation/mind games best one is to not show interest it'll make the girl think something is wrong with her and she'll dwell on her insecurities and turn to you for validation thinking making you like her proves nothing is wrong with her. Works well on attractive girls because they'll think you're after more than looks so that most mean something is truly wrong with them that their looks can't cover.

^ manipulation/mind games depends on how insecure she is & her options.

Also the girl will not be interested in you or really like you but you can at least get sex

• I like you. You are the first girl that has given me realistic advice. As much as mind games suck, guys and girls love the chase. I am an attractive guy. I just need to get the game down.Any more tips? :)

What Girls Said 4

• Just mingle and be friendly.

There's no one solid way to do it. Just be you, be cool, and try not to make that your only focus, because it can get nerve wracking.

• Do girls want what they can't have? Like, if I show interest, but then seem unavailable, would that make them more interested in me?

• No, don't do that childish mind game crap. If you like a girl, show you like her. Once we get the idea that your not interested, we move on to the other dozens of hot college guys on campus.

What makes a dude stick out is if he's your friend - someone you hangout with pretty frequently, get to know his personality and such.

• Good luck I hear the population ratio is bigger in male population

• Omg san diego that's where I want to go either state or UC but not the private one

• Its the same as attracting any other girl..unless your not from cali then your accent can be a good thing some girls wana know where your from

What Guys Said 1

• Keep your body in shape and practice good hygiene. Also, liquid courage helps.