What to wear to a Katy Perry concert in November?

hey guys I Haven't been to a concert before... I know its sad... but if its katy perry (its in November) do I wear a cute dress with heels and get dressed up or do I wear jeans and a shirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wear something comfortable, there's a lot of people there.

What Guys Said 3

• a sign reading 'i have poor taste in music'

• LOL! good one.

• hey its my sisters birthday... she's turning 13 what do you expect? I have to go:/... and that was pretty funny.

• Latex dress like Katy Perry wears.

• love katy perry. and it really doesn't matter what you wear. as long as its not sweats

but, are you 15?

• actually, you're right it is my lucky number. its a long story really but after going through a series of different lucky numbers I chose 96. And my sister was born in 19196 and we are really close. :)

What Girls Said 7

• You could really wear whatever you want.

Normally I'd advise against getting dressed up and wearing heels, but it'll most likely be in an amphitheater or stadium or whatever, so you could probably get away with it (if you're used to standing in heels for a long-ish period of time, anyway) but I imagine that you might be a little overdressed if you do. Just wear your normal clothes, haha.

• uhh well I don't really listen to her so I don't know what her concerts are like-but rock and rap concerts(only kind I've been to)-you CANNOT wear heels,unless you want to break your legs and sh*t...but I'm guessing pop concerts are a bit more calm,try looking up her concerts on youtube and look at what the crowd is wearing

• It depends on the venue. If you are going to be sitting most of the time, by all means, wear a dress and heels. Otherwise though, go with comfortable clothing that you'll be okay for a few hours in.

• I've only ever been to small concerts in local clubs, but I definitely wouldn't suggest wearing heels unless you're ready to stand in them all evening. I think you'd be alright if you just wore jeans, comfortable shoes, and a cute top.

• You really don't want to wear heels to a concert, youngin'. You're just BEGGING for pain!

• alright sounds good.

• Anyway. Bright Katy-Kat colors, she's neon, so you should fit right in if you are too. Bright bright bright! Tee's and jeans. If you want to go a little bit more classy, try jeans and a funky top. Or something with sequins. Not too much sequins though.

• Never wear heels or dresses in a concert its my advice...

Comfortable clothes is a must as you Will be standing and might be shouting and sweating so shirts and jeans are good ;)

• I'd just wear jeans and shirt. I'd want to be as comfortable as possible.