What's the deal with sagging?

Guys why do you think sagging your pants is cool? Personally I think it looks dumb, like you couldn't pull up your pants. And then it makes you walk funny because your trying to keep your pants up, and the big pants don't allow us girls to like check you out. I just don't understand. Please fill me in.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I know what you mean. I've actually tried it once, just in the house I didn't go out in public like that (eesh). I can sort of appreciate why they would do it, it give some nice ball room and excellent air flow. Thing is though, they do it because they think it makes them look badass. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but you're just really not intimidating.

• So you didn't know this? link

• i dk but why do girls wear low riding jeans that have their underwear sticking out?

• Cuz some stores only sell them like that. Theyre actually called low rise jeans. I don't think there are sag jeans

• Lol now your mr. Philosopher? I just think you're enjoying giving me a hard time...

• ive been known to ask philosophical questions. I took philosophy 101. sooo, you're not really in the right to judge. and no, I'm not giving you a hard time. if I was giving you a hard time, youd know it

• Those guys just haven't discovered a belt yet.

• I have a nice asss. Plain and simple. If you don't like it, DONT LOOK AT MY F***IN BEAUTIFUL PLUMP ASSS.

• Because I'm rapping my ass off!

What Girls Said 2

• My mom says that prisoners use to do it. Now it made it out of the prison and into public. And I agree with you, it's completely dumb and ridiculous.

• Wow here in England when boys are wearing chinos it looks very VERY hot.

In my opinion of course :)