Do guys have an underwear preference?

So I almost always wear bikini underwear because I just think they're more comfortable and cute. I have a couple thongs but I can never wear them for more than a couple hours because I find them uncomfortable. My question is what do guys like to see a girl wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely have an underwear preference! They should be OFF! (I'm only kind of kidding.)

But if you must be wearing them, then MY preference is that the are smooth, thin, and as seamless as possible. I want to see your shape. I hate seeing seams (bra cups mostly) and I really hate the lumpy look of lace, ribbons, and bows when they're under clothes (it's not so bad without the clothes, but I still prefer plainer, smoother designs). If you wore a string bikini as underwear, that would be ideal. Some of the VS stuff that has the ads that say something like "only your shape shows" is good too

Style doesn't matter to me too much; wear what works best for your body and/or whatever you're most comfortable in (that isn't granny panties). I don't really have a preference for thongs vs. biknis vs. boy shorts. At least one of those will look good on you, and most girls can wear any of them and look good.

What Guys Said 14

• The bikini cut kind are my far the hottest imo. I mean thongs come second but generally they cover so little there is not much left to the imagination and I dislike the look of boyshorts. To me they look far too casual and not sexy at all but I guess there are guys that love them

• It doesn't matter. If a guy sees you in your underwear he's not going to complain.

• i prefer them to wear thongs or similar. I like to see some cheeks. :)

• I like her to be in uncomfortable underwear, that way she's eager to get it off ASAP.

• No preference.

• None. Take 'em off. Don't need 'em.

Edible maybe.

Commando.

• As long as I'm seeing some, I don't really care.

• Bikini or boy shorts are by far the hottest

• no preference really, but I find thongs to be hot. it's like some added sexuality... also that you know the girl is confident about her body.

• i like regular cotton like an inneocent schoolgirl..

• Bikini underwear is the best.

• Nada

• bikini or boyshorts

• Thongs, whale tail is hot!

What Girls Said 2

• Um I don't think dudes care.

9 times outta 10, if he's seeing your underwear he's probably ripping them off.

I doubt he'll be like:

" OMFG! BIKINI CUTS REALLY?! AND THEY'RE F***ING RED?! I HATE RED YOU COLORBLIND TRAMP BASKET >:O"

I don't think the blood is even in that part of his brain at that moment in time anyway ;D

• They don't care as long as its see through