Do you think that women try to hard to look good for a man?

Do you think that women think that men are pickier then what they are or are men as bad as ladies think I don't think you all are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look good for me? hahaha, nah, I think they are just trying to impress other girls and guys are just accessories to that list.

If you ask any normal guy, if the dress you have on looks good on you, he'll just say yes, go ask the same question to another girl and they'll probably say no or a disagreeing yes with the "I think her dress is hideous" behind your back with another girl.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think women are trying as hard as they try for men. I'm pretty sure they're doing it to impress other women. No straight guy ever chose or turned down a girl because of her choice of a hand bag, ear rings or shoes.

• i think that women do try to make things a war towards each other.

• yes true I'm a peace maker not a fighter

• That's cool. Much nicer!

• Sometimes too hard... and it has the opposite effect

• yep..at the end of the day it doesn't matter how they look or how they behave ...its how much she cares about me that really matters

What Girls Said 2

• I've been told I look better wtihout make up but somehow I think it's a lie. I usually spend time to look nice before I Go out the door.

• I think girls over think everything - including what guys think about what we look like.