Is armpit hair sexy or a turn off?

Saw an older question were some guys posted that armpit hair on a girl is sexy. Really? How many of you agree with this?

• Yes! Sexy
  • No! Turn off

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• The only hair I want in my girl below her neck is whatever is growing out of the top of her head. Below the neck, she should be SMOOOOOOOOOTH.

• I have seen that at beaches in Europe, though it has been a while and may have changed. Usually didn't bother me..

• Not particularly

• cmon now, that is not attractive to 99% of people

• Sexy... if only because a little variety is often sexy.

I am surprised to see people as if it was totally alien to have armpit hair, when after all that is how our bodies are...

• On a women, it is a turn off of the highest order. I do not even consider that girl a woman. A female baboon may be the right category.

On men, it is gross and disgusting

• Sexy.

• it's sexy when it's not too long

• Among those out of 20's it is a non issue. If she wears a lot of sleeveless or strapless, shaving presents a neater picture. Otherwise, such as when we have sex or she is just naked, a little pelt under her arms is kind of sexy.

• I like armpit hair, shows me that she's a woman and not a preteen

• Missing option: Neither sexy or not sexy. Can go either way.

What Girls Said 3

• I think girls should keep themselves up and that includes shaving...everything

• Um, no..that's weird :/

• Ewww armpit hair? Sexy? What is with guys these days?