How can I tell if a boy thinks I look hot?

when I walk down the hall it seems like guys always look at me but I can never tell if its just because I'm a girl or if its because they think I'm attractive...in class I always catch boys looking over at me but again I can't tell if its just a coincidence or something...what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are looking over at you all of the time, it can only be for 3 reasons:

1) They think you are attractive

2) They really aren't looking at you and just happen to be daydreaming in that direction

3) You have something that is distracting them (booger, food on your face, etc.)

What Guys Said 5

• If guys continue looking at you every few seconds/minutes... whether it is in class, or in the hallway, it means that you either look funny, or attractive. Nobody would look at a person every few seconds/minutes if the person is not attractive.

• You'll see them looking, and if you are consistently catching them looking then they find you appealing... looking = interest

• If he oogles you walk by him.

• if theyre giving you what's called the "look back". then they think your hot, otherwise, its just cause your a girl

• Check out where they're looking. If it's at your boobs, ass, or legs then chances or they find you hot. Face is a possiblitity too. Also check to see if they need to readjust their pants after staring at you. That's a very good sign that they find you hot.

What Girls Said 1

• He's dating you your hott!