Do you guys ever look at sexy pictures of your ex?

Even if you are dating someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. why not? However, it does depend on how the break up went with the ex. That makes all the difference in the world. That doesn't mean he'll look at the sexy pictures with lust. But if he continued looking at them while dating someone else I'd say he's not a sincere boyfriend for his girlfriend. He's more interested in girl's bodies than he is how the girl really is and what she's like. Most guys would trash the pics and spend their time and interest on his new girlfriend. A guy that does what you say should be a concern to his new g/f.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure we do, if they are available. Being in a relationship does not make us blind or decrease our appreciation of the female form.

• I don't, she really screwed me over so I tossed everything she gave me.

• Hell yea, because I still want her bad as hell! I wouldn't date anyone else though after we broke up...the most I would do is just have a "thing" with another girl. I hope of getting my ex back. And even years down the road, unless I'm serious with another girl, I will still look at sexy pics and vids of her!

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I had a picture of me and my ex at prom up in my bathroom for a while, even though I have a boyfriend. I took it down before he came over the last time, though, because I thought he would get upset. I don't mind though, I didn't really think anything of it until he was gonna come over to my place. Oops. Who cares, though, I mean it's part of my old life. It's not something I want to forget, but at the same time, I would never go back.

• Hmm, well I don't have any sexy pictures of my ex.

But if I did & I had them, I might look at them ...

but that wouldn't be right.

• For sure they do, my ex now has a collection of sexy photos from all his exes.