Any woman who likes the musical style of Taylor Swift is considered to be girlfriend/marriage material.

My friend was talking to couple of my other friends, one of their girlfriends and I. He brought up the idea that he has a philosophy on something that may or may not be true but from what he's seen so far, it has been.

The philosophy is: Any woman who likes the musical style of Taylor Swift is considered to be girlfriend/marriage material.

So is my friend right and if so, why do you think this is?

Most Helpful Girl

• So is my friend right and if so, why do you think this is? No. A musical style doesn't determine character traits that tell if one is suited for to be a girlfriend or wife.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm gf/marriage material but I don't always like Taylor Swifts music.

• LOL.

no... not true at all.

• not true at all dude...wtf

• I can see where he's coming from...I don't think that should be the determining factor in someone picking a wife though

What Guys Said 4

• Well, a girl who listens to grindcore and moshes at death metal concerts probably isn't living the lifestyle of a caring mother.

This theory has legs in my opinion. Maybe not for Taylor Swift, but for more extreme cases.

• naw... I know some real sluts/ whoares who like taylor swift

• That doesn't mean anything, they could be a total bitch and listen to Taylor Swift.

• If a girl mentions Taylor Swift in her library of music I immediately stop talking to her.