Ladies if you were going to seduce a man?

What kind of shoes would you wear to get his attention! LOL I know silly but fun! Let's see and hear your ideas...

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• link

link

link

link

nothing too flashy, I wouldn't want them to distract too much attention away from me because its me seducing him not my shoes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I were dressing up, my dude really likes the whole schoolgirl thing, so I'd probably pick some high heeled mary janes. Or I could do the whole cowgirl thing and pair it with some cowboy boots. Or the sexy temptress thing with stockings and garters with like, black patent leather pumps. Super high heeled, lol. Like.. pretty much only good for the bedroom cause I couldn't wear them anywhere else for very long. =P It really depends more on the theme, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • A heel, but nothing that I'd have trouble walking in. Just enough of a heel to show off my athletic legs, lol. A color that compliments my coloring. (Summer = open-toed or strap shoe; Fall = peep-toe style; Winter = closed shoe.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably wear something like this link I am really not into heels that much...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it would really matter if you have skills. Besides I want him looking at me not my choice of shoes. So my black oxford heels with ribbon laces :3

0|2
    0|0
    • I think it shows your inner self a bit is all... It's not a fetish but a fun idea...

• Show All
    • People judge people by how they dress. It's just how it is

• I didn't say they didn't. I said if the girl has skills it wouldn't matter.

• Barney's favorite! link LMFAO! XD

0|3
    0|0
  • link

or

link

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Long boots,a little upper than my knee.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess something like this link

0|1
    0|0
  • these... link

0|2
    0|0
    • Okay if I just saw the shoe... I'd wanna see the rest... Nice style!

• Show All
    • lol, just looked it up. I see what you mean. =P

What Guys Said 3

• If you notice not one girl has said anything other than heels. I may have spoken too soon but, just something I wanted to point out

0|1
    0|0
    • boots and super pumps... some mary janes... It's coming along... lol

• Im not seduced by shoes. Am I normal?

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not either but shoes with the right outfit yes... Plus it speaks volumes about the woman your looking at... Also women look at your shoes and judge you buy them too... LOL

• Yes but I have tons of shoes but I don't intend to seduce someone with a nike sign

• A shoe p*rn thread...

0|0
    0|0