Black men hairstyles.

I honestly hate the fact that my dad was from Italy and yet I ended up with my Moms afro hair. I can't do anything with it at all. I'm not into rap and whatnot so I'm not into lame corn roles or dreads or those little twist. I can't cut my hair like a basketball ball player because My head itches like crazy. ( I wash my hair everyday to prevent this ). Its like there's nothing I can do with it.

I actually had my hair long for awhile. It was like 3 feet. but relaxing it was a pain. I couldn't wash it daily or it would mess up. And after a few weeks no matter how much I brush and combed it, it would Knot up BADLY. I would have to rip golf ball size knots out of my head each morning.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a relaxer put on, to straighten your hair. The relaxer would also make the hair easier to comb out, and easier to manage. Maybe you could shave it bald. Keep it trimmed, or have it styled like Christopher Reid's fro, from Kid n' Play. You could also have your hair put in tight curls. Go to a salon, if you just cannot deal with it.

What Girls Said 6

• Afro hair is so versatile and there are so many different hair cuts for it visit a barber and ask for style pics.

• Just trim it

• You can shave it :)

• i don't know if you live around black people but you need to visit a black barber shop so they can show you what to do. your head is probably itching like crazy because you wash it everyday and don't replace the moisture back in. washing everyday can be pretty harsh on your scalp and make it even dryer. the people who can wash their hair everyday are whites with fine hair and oily scalps

• Trim it if you don't like it, I doubt that it would make your head itch if you trim it with scissors

Are you light skinned and is your fro like drizzy drake's fro because if it is your hair is sexy :)

• im not black but I love afro hair its so sexy! this may seem pointless to you but I just had to express it lol

What Guys Said 3

• There are some pretty intense products and methods out there to do with hair. Go to a hair salon type thing and tell them you want to some advice on what to do with your hair, they're usually quite good about it.

• erm you could just maybe keep it short than if its hard to deal with? not quite sure what else to advise

• 360 Waves Bro !