Girls: filling in eyebrows...

I fill mine in and they look good inside but when I go in sunlight I notice that they don't look as dark and they look weird, any tips?

ive used shadow & liner

link

^ this is what they look like in sunlight

Most Helpful Girl

• Try buying an actual brow pencil.. it could also depend how your using it and what your using (shadow vs. pencil). I'd say go to Shoppers - the cosmetic section and get someone to help you with it/show you how to properly fill them in.

link

What Guys Said 1

• Ewww just please don't go over board with doing crap to your brows. if they look super fake you look like a homeless slut thatll give a handy for a 5er.

• haha no they aren't like noticable unless you like 2 in away from them haha, I just do them to match my hair better and to add definition

What Girls Said 3

• You need to go lighter on the amount of shadow you're using then. You should use a minimal amount when you're doing your eyebrows otherwise they look super fake. Also, try finding a different shade of shadow and use an angle brush. Don't use liner because it is way too harsh.

• well its only in sunlight tht I notice it

• I sometimes use a little bit of lipgloss to make them darker along with shadow and liner but if that doesn't help, there's not much else you can do.

• Get a real brow pencil and clear brow gel to put them in place, not eyeshadow and eyeliner

• well I use revlon brow fantasy & I also tried ardell brow sculpting powder