In need for hair cut. Any style tips?

So my hair is Super thin, and when I say thin I mean like a 2 year olds hair. It's just past my shoulders now, and I think I'm getting it cut pretty short, I'm just not sure how I want it styled yet. Please give me pictures of how I should get my hair done. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You should get short layers. Don't wash your hair every day and use dandruff shampoo (helps your hair grow faster and thicker) and then cut it often

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• To help your hair grow thicker, cut it more often, wash it less often and massage your head with conditioner. My hair used to be thin but I did those suggestions and now its almost as thick as normal people hair :P I have hair that's down past my bra in length and I have short layers at the top. And a thick fringe, swept from the back. I also (naughty I know) back-comb my hair and spray with hairspray daily.

• Just make it the way you like it.

• I would suggest getting short layers. Layers can make thin hair appear much thicker. Or if you don't wan't layers tell your stylist you want "graduation" in your haircut- they'll know what you mean.

• My hair is that thin too! :O