Unbeautiful girl starts flirting with you. Guys, Do You Ever Think This?

When a girl who is very unbeautiful starts flirting with you or outright asks you out, do you think "ah man, if she thinks she has a shot with me I must not be very attractive to women"?

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly I think I maybe just need to change my style or something to stop attracting the uglys hahaha.

What Girls Said 2

• Trust me, it feels better than NOBODY asking you out. =_=

• you're right. the more I think about myself the more I realize I am an a*shole

• Lol, being an a**hole is okay if you realize it's wrong sooner or later. The sooner the better though!

• "ah man, if she thinks she has a shot with me I must not be very attractive to women"?<------ maybe it's that or maybe she feels very confident about herself

• Trust me when only unattractive guys try to get at me and not the good looking ones I feel like I'm hideous too

What Guys Said 1

• No. That's funny though. Since it goes against typical social norms, and that women are usually pretty shy, he will most likely feel that she must REALLY like him and be flattered. He definitely wouldn't be interested though...I've never known any guy that has felt the way you suggested. Total difference here between men and women. Because of social norms and everything.