Curly or Straight??

I was just wondering whether most guys liked long naturally curly

hair or long straight hair on girls? Or do guys like short hair on girls? Girls, feel free to answer this one too.

Most Helpful Girl

• most likely I think boys prefer long hair because it accentuates your beauty and it also promotes how healthy your hair looks and plus I think they would like something to grope on(besides bodily knick kacks) during intercourse. just kidding. I'm a virgin. -_____-. Anyway, as a girl I prefer wavy hair cause you can do whatever you want with it. On the other hand, due to the style now such as teasing, bumps, and wild hair...i don't think flat hair is in any longer. If you have long/medium curly hair-keep it cause you hair would look full, long, and salacious. if it is short and curly, that's great too cause it has bounce and it gives off the fun and friendly look. if you have long/medium straight hair, keep at it. Just continue take care of it too keep it vivacious or layer it, dye it [not unless it already looks fantastic]. just remember...too flat is too boring. by the way...my hair is short and naturally curly [even though people think I curl it]. the beauty of it is that I can fix it easily if I have bead head or sometimes it adds to the curliness and adds volume, so when its messy people can't tell unless it looks like a heap of tumbleweed. but yeah curly is cute. gosh hopefully I helped. freakin; bantered on like a talk show. :)

What Guys Said 5

• long. for two reasons. first, there is no girl that looks bad in long hair unless it looks dirty and second becasue it is rare that any gilr looks better with short hair than long. sure she minght pull it off well, but generally it looks better with long.

straight is sometimes good, curly is sometimes good mix it up and its what people tell you. curly can be cute but then straight can be downright gorgeous.

• Depends on the girl. Some girls look amazing with short hair, others not so good no matter what cut they try.

I am a sucker for curly hair on a girl, BTW, whether long or short.

• Straight -- without exception or reservation. The ghd iron is a fantastic invention.

• I love curly hair. I think curls are the best. Medium length is my favorite.

• i hate girls with short hair I'm a guy that likes long hair girls. I don't know it also depends on how it looks. go for short hair and if people tell you that you look like a lesbian then you should have long hair

What Girls Said 3

• i have short hair (just above my shoulders, not like above my cheeks or anything) and I have naturally wavy hair. I tend to straighten it because I just don't like the way my hair looks when it's all wavy because the shorter it is, the more annoying the curl gets (with my hair). I've been told I look better with shorter hair just because it accents my best features. so I guess whatever someone looks better with works.

• The guys I know like when a girl mixes it up actually (curly/straight). As for long/short, I think long.

• All my friends, whether they have naturally straight or curly hair straighten their hair 'til there's not so much of a kink in it. I'm not sure that a lot of guys even really notice? I usually leave my hair curly.but it's more that I'm not really bothered straightening it than that I actually prefer it. My last boyfriend said he preffered it curly. but his reason was because I didn't spend loadza time straightening it =P

So I don't know which they really PREFER. I agree with eyeloveyoutoo. Mixing it up's good

• I know what you mean. I have naturally curly hair too and it does take FOREVER to straighten it.

And then my hair will usually curl right back in a couple hours :o(