Girl laughs at me because I smoke a pipe (Sherlock Holmes style). What is so funny about it?

I think it's pretty cool so why does this girl laugh at me whenever I smoke a pipe? I think it's much more stylish than smoking a cigarette (that's for poor 'uncool' people). It also tastes much better. If she was a guy, I'd punch her/knock her out but unfortunately she's a girl and I'm not supposed to hit girls. What's so funny about a guy smoking a pipe? Are only mature/older men allowed to smoke a pipe or what? Girls, do you think it's strange/funny if a younger guy smokes a pipe? If so, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• that's badass bro haha

What Girls Said 2

• She`s probably just laughing `cause it`s old fashioned . But honestly , I think it`s f***ing awesome . I would probably do it that way if I smoked

• That's badass, I want one. I have a Sherlock pipe that blows bubbles, that's about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Cool what pipe do you smoke? Churchwarden, Billiard, Calabash? The one in my picture is a medico straight stem but my main pipes are a reagle Ukraine Billiard and a Dublin. Check put the pipe smokers forum it's a safe place for us pipers.

• that is AWESOME!