Justin Bieber Wears Women's Jeans

so I just found this out link , so does this shock you? And what should he wear next

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Doesn't shock me. Loads of men wear womens jeans these days. You know those skinny jeans that guys wear, I don't care if they're in mens clothing, they're womens jeans! Skinny jeans is such an awful style I just laugh when I see these 'trendy' guys wearing them. Makes them look effeminate and besides how comfortable are they right? And real easy to get on and off I bet...

oh but what about those girls that wear like black tights as their pants... aka it's not underwear exactly but they are tights... oh dear I'm sorry but they look abysmal. Those black tights make girls look like they have a huge fat ass even if it's a skinny girl and often they even look like they're wearing a diaper underneath because you can see their underwear through them and often it's granny panties or something. And I'm talking about young, 'trendy' girls. Fashion is so silly these days.

Leather jackets, afros, bell bottoms, colorful shirts, shoulder pads, bucket hats - these fashions of the past make sense... but skinny jeans and black tights... what is with today's 'cool'? The music as well... oh dear music today is for the most part awful. ...sorry for hijacking your thread a little lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't shock me. Loads of men wear womens jeans these days. You know those skinny jeans that guys wear, I don't care if they're in mens clothing, they're womens jeans! Skinny jeans is such an awful style I just laugh when I see these "trendy" guys wearing them. Makes them look effeminate and besides how comfortable are they right? And real easy to get on and off I bet...

oh but what about those girls that wear like black tights as their pants... aka it's not underwear exactly but they are tights... oh dear I'm sorry but they look abysmal. Those black tights make girls look like they have a huge fat ass even if it's a skinny girl and often they even look like they're wearing a diaper underneath because you can see their underwear through them and often it's granny panties or something. And I'm talking about young, 'trendy' girls. Fashion is so silly these days.

Leather jackets, afros, bell bottoms, colorful shirts, shoulder pads, bucket hats - these fashions of the past make sense... but skinny jeans and black tights... what is with today's 'cool'? The music as well... oh dear music today is for the most part awful. ...sorry for hijacking your thread a little lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he wear womens panties to?

3|3
    0|0
  • no, what wil we find out next? he bleeds out his vagina and uses tampons

1|1
    0|0
  • no he looks like a gay little kid anyways

1|1
    0|0
  • shock, no, hell no haha

i guess we're at that point where roles are switching and people are really doin what they want.

just a few decades ago it was unacceptable for girls to wear pants, now its going to be OK for little boys to wear women's jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is easy...next is pink panties :D

0|1
    0|0
  • He's got skinny bitch legs, and doesn't have to worry about testicles... I'm not surprised lol

0|3
    0|0
  • who cares.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not Justin Bieber, its Justin's Beaver.

0|1
    0|0
  • hahah who cares bro?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't surprise me at all. I remember my friends doing that in middle school. I didn't understand why though.

0|0
    0|0
  • So?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing new here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your avatar symbolizes my response to this.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw that on Facebook called : can this potato get more fans than Justin beiber and no it doesn't shock me, I see guys wearing those everywhere.

0|0
    0|1
  • no, I already knew he was gay.

0|4
    0|0
  • I don't like Justin Beiber, and I don't care enough to obsess about every little mistake he makes. Plus guys wear girls jeans all the time, it's nothing new.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL figures!

1|1
    0|0
  • no honestly I don't really care, clothes are clothes.

0|0
    0|2