I'm Short And Looking For Advice

I'm about 5'7 which I consider to be short for a guy. I swear that every great looking girl out there is with tall dudes with good style.

So what can a short guy like me do to get these girls? I've dated a lot of girls, but it always feels like I'm settling for girls that I don't truly want and it really sucks because I believe that my height is the only thing holding me back.

What can a short dude like myself do to make the best with what I got? What qualities do I need to really work on to make up for my height? For you girls that prefer tall guys, what would a short dude need to do to change your mind?

If there's one commonality I've noticed, it's that these taller guys with hot women all seem to have good clothing style and are well groomed. But I still want your answers :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, no one is stopping you from having agood style and being well-groomed. In fact these things are more important than height. Your height may be short for a guy but you're still taller than most girls.

If that's any consolation, my brother is your height, and he is very, VERY popular with the opposite gender. Girls really like him and I have never heard of him being turned down. Much less because of his height.

Just take care of yourself (physically), wear good, stylish clothes (check out some of the high-end stores, if you can) and be confident. And you won't care, neither will any girls that are worth it.

• Good to hear. So what does your brother do you think that sets him apart from the bunch? Anything you can tell me would help a lot :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think if a girl has a problem with your height than that makes her a shallow little b***h!I also get the impression that you may be a bit shallow yourself because of your comment about settling for girls that you don't really like.Maybe it is your attitude and lack of confidence that puts girls off.Aside from that all I can say is that your right about it being important to be well groomed and well dressed

• Well, seeing how 90% of girls out there settle, I don't think it's shallow if I don't want to settle with a girl I can't see myself being with long-term. Very few girls ever fall for a guy they truly love, they simply settle because they feel it's the best they can get.

• Just get over it and don't make a big deal of it

• just don't wear baggy clothing and wear shoes that will give you an inch taller you can have a good style no matter what hight you have... bt honestly I think you are not short. I'm 5'4 lol so to me you are at a normal hight.

• simple. GO FOR SHORT GIRLS!

• Nothing wrong with your height.I don't care much about it.My boyfriend has the same height as you.There are few taller guys that hit me but I choose him because he has great personalities and attitudes.I had seen some taller girls dated guys who have the same height as you.Maybe people find it is strange but its called love.Nothing strange about it.So don't worry much about it.5'7 is not tht short.I saw many guys who were shorter than you.

What Guys Said 1

• 0|0
    • lol yea you better be anonymous

• You're too :D