Would a guy avoid you?

If he liked you but he thought you were not interested in him? Or if he felt sexual tension but wasn't sure if it was mutual? Or both? Or none of these?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes a guy could avoid you if for any r4ason he thought his attraction to you would be rejected in any way. For a bloke it is hard to take rejection lightly, which may have something to do with blokes always stumbling on weather to ask a girl out or not, also blokes often see a pottential partner as out of their league, because men will always rate a girl higher than himself if an attraction has been noticed, so for a girl, if she suspects he is attracted, try and soften the blow a little by showing a little interest, this way he will get confident that rejection is slim if he asks you out,x

What Guys Said 5

• "If he liked you but he thought you were not interested in him?"

Yes, that's possible.

"Or if he felt sexual tension but wasn't sure if it was mutual?"

Also possible.

• If I liked you but thought you weren't interested, I would most likely ignore you.

• it depends on the guy

• Yes..he might avoid you for any of those reasons...

• Both. Definately.

Sad to say I'm currently avoiding my female housemate because of this and it's really quite awkward for me. I'm shy though and I realize I really like her and feel tense around her, but I'm fairly certain she probably wouldn't feel the same way. Unless she is also shy- which is actually possible because she is generally quiet.

But yes. A shy guy would definitely avoid you for these reasons.

What Girls Said 2

• Only if he was shy

• Yes, he'd avoid you -- like the friggin' plague.