Do you have to be incredibly beautiful for a guy to buy you a drink?

Do guys only buy free drinks for beautiful women at the bar? When was the last time a guy offered you a free drink? Does it happen quite often?

Ive never been to a bar personally, but a really old man once randomly came up to me while I was shopping in NYC and offered me to drink with him... That was the only time a guy ( a really old one) asked me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had 2 guys offer to buy me a drink one night at a bar once, I declined of course. It must be have been something I was wearing that shined gay that night, because I was getting hit on left and right too.

Come to think of it, I found it pretty weird that guys were dancing with other guys at the bar ;) . I never went to that place again, it was scary.

What Guys Said 8

• Unless she's a friend, a man should never buy a random girl a drink. You're a f'in tool if you do.

• A guy will buy any girl a drink if he thinks theyll end up having sex. Unless she's REALLY ugly, then he's gonna need to be the one drinkin

• Depends on the situation really and how well he knows the girl.

It's not as simple as that.

By the way, most times it's the girls buying me drinks.

• I occasionally ask beautiful girls to buy me drinks. And more often than not, it works.

• I'd never buy a girl a drink

• You could be a fat chick who has a hot friend that I might be working my way to meeting. lol

• I have never actually bought a girl a drink.

• No, guys buy drinks for all types of women. However, you should realize that they're buying you drinks because they want to sleep with you (sometimes that bothers girls, most times it doesn't though).

If you've never been to a bar then I can understand why you seem uneducated.

What Girls Said 5

• Do you have to be incredibly beautiful for a guy to buy you a drink? No you just have to be attractive enough for him to want to have sex with you

Do guys only buy free drinks for beautiful women at the bar? No they also buy drinks for girls they think they can get sex easily from

When was the last time a guy offered you a free drink? Last time I went to a bar

Does it happen quite often? Yes

• Do you have to be incredibly beautiful for a guy to buy you a drink?

No. However, guys won't buy you drinks unless they find you attractive. So... look attractive.

Do guys only buy free drinks for beautiful women at the bar?

No. They might also buy drinks for women who look easy and may therefore sleep with them later on.

When was the last time a guy offered you a free drink?

When I went out clubbing for my sister's birthday.

Does it happen quite often?

I don't really go bar-hopping anymore, but when I did, yea, it happened.

• you are so not in the right places maybe. I get at least 3 offers in each place. Maybe because I'm too cute but still you should try other bars too if that particular one ain't working for ya. It happens often for me.

• No, definitely not. I, along with most females I know, always get offered drinks.

I never got offered a drink outside of a bar/club though, only coffee.

• nope, I'm not and I get offered / bought free drinks :) you just have to be in the right place and give off the right impression :)