Uncooperative hair every day?

It's not particularly short but I get it cut when it gets closer to the ears. It's thick but very stiff and uncooperative. I have to dry carefully every morning, or else it gets fuzzy, then improvise something every day, inevitably having to make adjustments.

I'm pretty tired of it and need something that will make it more cooperative and consistent. Usually I try to have it messy in a controlled way in front, and otherwise it's pretty straight everywhere else. Not sure if a visual would be necessary right now.

Any ideas, products for the shower, but would definitely not use gel.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea a picture would help. But I suggest you try products that are anti frizz (serums) as well as a leave in conditioner. I also suggest you use hair wax to style it. Its not gel, nor does it look like gel. Its more loose but if you want your hair to stay in place better than this will help. Just because the product is in the girl hair section doesn't mean that you can't use it. These products work on HAIR regardless of your gender. I suggest you go to the store and look around, ask for help if you need it.

• I would say to go to a specialist, maybe the person who cuts your hair, and ask her. She'll know because she knows you hair consistency, type, and what would look good on you. I have hair like yours except longer, but my hair stylist helped my out and now it is soft and curly and easy to handle. :) Good luck!

• I don't think I know anyone. Plus I'm at college, so I only get a haircut when I really need one and it's a different person every time.

• I don't know if I can help you because I use girl's products, but maybe just start experimenting. Go to walgreens and pick up some stuff. :)

What Guys Said 0