I sort of had my eye on his friend. HELP! I'm in a frenzy, guys please answer?

Okay, so when school started, I liked this kid named...JOE. Joe had liked me all summer but I wasn't sure if we were good together and I sort of had my eye on his friend bob instead, we got to school, JOE asked me out, and I thought sure why not. we started to date and I instantly ended it, saying we should just be friends. JOE still has hope that we will last, but as the weeks went on, I began to like his friend bob more and more, we are both hunters and archers(archery) and hung one night at bass pro, where he met my dad and I met his(our parents hunt too). I thought he might be flirting with me, since he always talked about things we had in common, and said He and I were the best archers in our outdoor class. Then today the guys asked me if I liked bob and I laughed and said gross(probably not the right word, I know) and they said bob would be----- and then was cut off before they could finish. I didn't Tell anyone about liking bob so the question was extremely random.

Do you think it is wrong to hurt JOE like that, and do I have a chance with bob? PLEASE REPLY

What Guys Said 1

• You should tell joe that you like him as a friend, but are not romantically interested. You should say that you would like to hang out with bob. i.e. Ask him if he would like to do sometime some time.

What Girls Said 0