Thoughts on Mascara?

Like/Dislike? Why/Why not? If you do like it, which kind/color/amount?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been nicknamed 'Tara Mascara' since I was like 16, if that tells you anything, haha.

I love mascara. The more the better, I say, as long as it isn't getting clumpy or TOO spiky. Super long, thick, and dark. I only use black. Sometimes I only wear mascara, and some of those times I only put on a light coat, just enough to darken my lashes and make them more visible. But generally I wear it pretty heavy handed. =P

I'm pretty picky about the texture of it though, I don't like if it stays too 'soft' because then if I wipe the corner of my eye or something, lashes move and then tend to stick together, which feels really irritating and I keep f.ucking with it. So I tend to buy like a million mascaras to try them out, and only end up liking maybe half of them. One of my favorites is Hard Candy 'Lash Call' mascara. Black.

What Guys Said 1

• I like it, but not in excess. Only use enough to thicken your eyelashes, not make them look like large black spikes ready to shoot out and sting every guy who notices! lol

What Girls Said 9

• like, they make your lashes look longer. I use lash blast by cover girl in black. I use two coats.

• I wear it everyday. But I don't cake it on... it is expensive but my favorite mascara is always Lancome Definicils. To me it is perfect. It is the 1 thing in my makeup that I splurge on. I just recently I took a break from it and picked up some cheaper stuff and it is working out okay. Maybelline? The popular pink tube except this 1 had a black lid. When this runs out, I'll probably try Lancome's newest mascara. Oh, and I always use black/super black.

Links:

Definicils: link

Maybelline: link

New Lancome: link

• i love it! lol only because it makes my eyes look bigger I use this one and I don't use a lot

link

• Love it!

• I love it lol. Falsies by Maybelline, LashBlast by CoverGirl, & Volume Accelerator by Rimmel C:

• Love it, I can no longer live without it, feel much prettier wearing them, black from different brands but I really like Lancome ;)

I think every girl looks better with them

• Like - Black - and I use CoverGirl Lash Blast or whatever.

• Mascara is pretty, but I don't wear it often. If I do it's black and only a little.

• like

givenchy

black

btw, YTIMH.