Emo girls: hot or not?

You've seen the stereotypical emo girl--long, choppy, poofed-up hair--occasional or even excessive piercings, that sort of thing. She's very liberal in her use of eyeliner and in the amount of frequently-dyed hair that she allows to eat her face. So the question is, how many guys out there find them attractive? Unappealing? Appalling? Okay in certain circumstances? Or downright frightening?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the emo look is hot. But I also think the Emo look implies to a certain extent an attitude towards living which I don't agree with. Really? You want to kill yourself? Really? Aren't you just a little too self-absorbed to be wallowing in your self pity? Really? Do I have to put up with your unhappy face? Can't you just get over it?

I just don't prefer being around people like this. That's not to say aesthetically the emo look is uggs; but I just find the whole package of emoness immature and unattractive.

What Guys Said 6

• i don't like the look myself because it looks like its trying too hard. plus its something really only teenagers can get away with.

• The hairstyle, if it's long (not the short spikey in the back kind), and eye liner yeah. No crazy colors or clothing though.

• Not really, I don't want to put up their their baggage.

• I happen to be a dude in this group and I find them way more gorgeous than other girls. Which is probably normal considering thst I'm a part ofbthst. Group but a dude

• They are hot in a not normal way.

• it's really hot but when you get to your mid 20's the whole fashion side of it has to go especially piercings and overdone hairstyles, I still love a nice fringe though and they can always keep that oh so lovely monotoned voice and expressionless look about them, I love so much

What Girls Said 2

• The ones where I live are just dirty 15 year olds. I think if they are already pretty you can look past it. It's a phase you grow out of I think.

• i make my hair long choppy semi scene emo hair :)

i think its hot AND looks good to someone who can carry the style :)

well I cut my hair so I can't make it a scene style :)