Emo girls: hot or not?

You've seen the stereotypical emo girl--long, choppy, poofed-up hair--occasional or even excessive piercings, that sort of thing. She's very liberal in her use of eyeliner and in the amount of frequently-dyed hair that she allows to eat her face. So the question is, how many guys out there find them attractive? Unappealing? Appalling? Okay in certain circumstances? Or downright frightening?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the emo look is hot. But I also think the Emo look implies to a certain extent an attitude towards living which I don't agree with. Really? You want to kill yourself? Really? Aren't you just a little too self-absorbed to be wallowing in your self pity? Really? Do I have to put up with your unhappy face? Can't you just get over it?

I just don't prefer being around people like this. That's not to say aesthetically the emo look is uggs; but I just find the whole package of emoness immature and unattractive.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• i don't like the look myself because it looks like its trying too hard. plus its something really only teenagers can get away with.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hairstyle, if it's long (not the short spikey in the back kind), and eye liner yeah. No crazy colors or clothing though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I don't want to put up their their baggage.

0|0
    1|0
  • I happen to be a dude in this group and I find them way more gorgeous than other girls. Which is probably normal considering thst I'm a part ofbthst. Group but a dude

0|0
    0|0
  • They are hot in a not normal way.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's really hot but when you get to your mid 20's the whole fashion side of it has to go especially piercings and overdone hairstyles, I still love a nice fringe though and they can always keep that oh so lovely monotoned voice and expressionless look about them, I love so much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The ones where I live are just dirty 15 year olds. I think if they are already pretty you can look past it. It's a phase you grow out of I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • i make my hair long choppy semi scene emo hair :)

i think its hot AND looks good to someone who can carry the style :)

well I cut my hair so I can't make it a scene style :)

0|0
    0|0