Dress to Impress...What shall I wear for the weekend? (guys and girls)

I do not know how to flirt with guys, but I want to at least dress to impress the guys. I do have confidence, but I can't do the huge flirting. In a way, I do want to know how to dress in front of a guy I like. I'll be spending the weekend over at his place. I'll be going to a bar and maybe some restaurants. I'll be sleeping over, so how should I dress up? Especially for the bar and sleepwear? What turn guys on? He's a pretty chill type of guy and mellow.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your personality, for both dressing and flirting. I checked your "personality" here on GAG but you have "no comment" so it'll be tough to go off of since there are SO many personalities out there.

If you're chill and laid back, then just a pair of jeans that flatter your legs and butt with a top that's not showing too much (just enough to keep them guessing).

If you're more on the conservative side then you could do the same thing only dress it up more. Maybe a pair of dress pants or what not.

If you're the really closed off type then just wear something that doesn't show anything.

Again, it all depends on what you're like. It also depends on how cold it'll be. You wouldn't want to freeze your butt off in something skimpy now, would you?

• Oh and for sleepwear it would really just depend on what you're planning to do that night. If you're going to "get into it" then try something a little more risque but if you're just going to be sleeping then PJ's should suffice.

What Guys Said 1

• A little black dress is every woman's quintessential fashion item - always a winner, especially if you're going to a restaurant where class is required.

What Girls Said 3

• I would suggest a black leather mjni dress and some boots for going to the bar etc.

As far a the sleep over is concerned - not a thing.

For the rest of the time (and depending your location) some booty shorts and a tank top.

• I shopping and dress up with awesomeworld. co. uk :D

• Tight black dress and heels. Wins everything.