How tall is your current girlfriend/crush/boyfriend? Is height a turn on or turn off?

Im bored and just wonderin :) I'm a tall girl that likes even taller guys by the way haha. (Im 5'8-5'9, he's 6'5)

Most Helpful Guy

• There are three women in my life right now who I would consider crushes. One is 6'3", one is 5'3", and one is 5'7." I am 5'9." As you can see, height is a non-issue to me.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm 6'3. I'm married to someone 5'8. I never thought of her as tall, she just seems normal to me. To me, and I'm sure to a 6'5 guy, the difference between a 5'5 woman and a 5'8 one is barely noticeable.

Women 5'10 and up are tall. They have good legs.

Women under 5'4 are short. If they're petite, its kind of sexy.

Women in between are normal and I don't think about their height and that's fine too.

• high five. haha, maybe that's just a teenage guy thing, not liking anbody over a certain height? *shrug*

• If you're thinking of guys in their mid teens, they haven't hit full height yet.

When I was 13, I was probably 5'3. At 15, I was maybe 5'9-5'10.

• It doesn't matter enough to make a difference. The only slight problem is she was substantially shorter than me. Looking down that far all the time would be a bummer. Other than that, I don't care. I'd have no problem with a women being taller than me, but this is usually a problem for women.

• Wife is 5' 2'...I am Equal Opportunity for height...one of my best gfs was 6' 1"...I am 5' 11 1/2"

• Of course you like tall guys, what girl doesn't... women are way to size centric.

• hey, I've been with guys up to three inches shorter than me, It doesn't bother me, but if I have a choice I like it that way, ya know? and I never had a problem with my vertically challenged beaus; their character and intelligence more than compensated. but they were ridiculasly intimidated by me :\

• No guy is intimidated by height. Guys just know that there's no point in trying to go for a girl who's taller or the same height as himself because she'll always want and be more attracted to someone taller than her.

• You're 5'9?!?! Lengthy lady

• I am 5'10" and the girl is shorter than me .She is my crush so I don't know her height lol

• lol most girls under 5'5 have no clue how tall they are anyway!

• thats a little bit tall Id say. 5'4 is average height nowadays I think

• I like a bit tall girls . They are sexier and hotter :) Also, it looks nice to stand beside a girl who isn't too short . Its easier to kiss . It has many advantages and no disadvantages as far as I know :)

• I won't date any taller than 5'4

• Yeah I've heard that alot. why though, is it like intimidating or just a preference?

• ouch a litttle ha ha but hey I don't find short males attractive so to each their own

• :)

What Girls Said 6

• Erm - the guy I'm sort of seeing at the moment is, I guess ... about 5'10

I'm not certain, but I'm 5'4, and with my heels on we're about the same height. So yeah. Just a guess there.

Height isn't really that much of an issue to me. I've had crushes/dated guys a lot taller than him and some shorter too.

• i'm like barely 5'5 and my boyfriend is like 6'2 maby 6'3 I love how he's way taller than me but he jokes he's to tall for me cause he has to bend down to kiss me lol

• i can't date guys that are 5'10 cause when I put heels on I want him to be taller than me and I wear like 5 in heels on a daily basis so yea

• I'm 5'4/5'5 not really sure :) , my boyfriend is 6'2.

I do find height really attractive but as long as he's taller than me it's not a deal breaker. I think anything about 5'6 is fine but 6'2 is just so darn hot ;) I do have a limit though. I don't like guys that are like 6'5 or anything because I just think I look ridiculously small next to them, too small to hold their hand sometimes haha

• Im 5'3 and he is 5'11 - quite a bit height difference and it is such a turn on !

• I'm 5'9' and my crush is around 6 '4' or 6 '5'.

• i'm 5'3 and he's 6'2.