What do you think when you see a girl in red lipstick?

Do you find her sexy?

High maintenance?

Unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I saw a girl wearing red lipstick on a bus today. It depends on how the girl looks altogether. Put on some red lipstick, look in the mirror, and think about how you look. Do you like it? Ask your girl friends what they think. The more reviews you get, the better.

• Depends on the girl. Some can pull it off, like redheads.

• I do now...probably not as much as when I was younger...this comes from a guy who hates cheek makeup...

No..I don't think lipstick is high maintenance...eye makeup is more so and all that sh*t I hate that females put on their cheeks..

No..I don't usually find lip makeup to be unattractive...

• It depends. It looks better on some girls than others. And then there's some girls who can't pull it off at all. But me personally, I don't like redlipstick on girls. On rarely do I find it attractive.

• I don't like it, makes them seem older, or like my mom. lol But older guys probably like it.

• If you were to look like kate beckinsale in pearl harbour then it would be sexy :)

• I think she has red lipstick on...

• blowjobs

What Girls Said 9

• Some girls look nice in it and other girls can't pull it off.

Like this, link , like this, I think it's not that great.

but

Like this, link , link , or like this link I like it. :)

• i think it depends on the girl and her mood I mean usually I just wear a tinted lip balm or chapstick but other times I want something different so I go for something with more color because I just feel like switching it up that day

• depends on what she's wearing

• depends on a girl really I wear it only like once a year I don't feel so confortable I feel like I look like a slut no offence I just can't pull it off like a lot of girls do.

• I only like it if the girl knows how to wear it...

• To have red lipstick on your a sexy girl! Red lips always looks hot as long as it's night! :)

• depends on the girl and her style really

• I think, girl in red lipstick

• I don't like it for the most part, but of course I've seen people who look hot wearing it.