Aussie moisture shampoo? Any luck?

Has anyone tried it?

Is it good. or a waste?

Is no, why?

• Like it
  • Don't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• Its okay, but if you can afford it, go for the higher end brands. The cheaper the shampoo, the worse for your hair. My hairdresser uses some to take out her hair color after she dyes it and doesn't like it.

John Freida is a good middle of the road brand, but if you can go more expensive then do it.

What Guys Said 1

• why don't people ever put "never tried it and want to see results" for threads like these :\

What Girls Said 5

• No particular shampoo will make your hair moisturized, however avoiding shampoos with sulfates, parabens & petrochemicals can definitely lead to an improvement in your hairs overall health. As madmisskelly said, the price can be an issue because such shampoos & conditioners that I've mentioned are often a little pricey.

I didn't like the shampoo by the way. Something about it. But I liked the conditioner.

• I usually use the Aussie products because that is what my sister buys and and keeps in the bathroom and I just use that, but if I go out and buy a shampoo I like Aveda. he Aussie shampoo is good enough though.

• omg what a coincidence I just bought it a week ago I bought the syndy smooth something like that and it works great smells good no frizz soft. but I also use other products for my hair wich makes it better too.

• So have you tried the moisture?

• no I don't like the smell of that one I use this one

link

• Its great!

• I like the Aussie volume shampoo, but my hair is naturally oily so the moisture one I don't really like. I don't need all that moisture.