Is it bad for guys to dye their head red? Should it be bright or dark?

am a guy, and am thinking about dying my hair red

what do you think? should it be bright or dark?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends what's your style. if it goes with you go for bright red! its always nice to stand out. I have my hair like a peakcock lol its blue green brown umm that's what I can see right now lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I like natural hair color for guys. If he is prematurely greying I understand tho.

• If you are confident and out going go for bright

If you're a little on the shy side go for a more discrete dark shade

• dark red if you must

What Guys Said 2

• I dyed it bright green and had it like that for about 2 months I f***ing loved it. If you don't give a sh*t on what other people think it's a great experience. Some girls find it very hot. Favorite part was the little kids staring at me which I didn't mind, but then the parents would get angry at their kids which annoyed me (they're just kids no reason to get mad at them) so to get back at the parents I would tell the kids that "this is what happens when you eat your vegetables" I doubt those kids eat vegetables now XD

• Paint it darker. Lighter will be too obvious.