Where can I find feminine clothes?

So, I've come across this problem, in my life, right now, where the things I wear don't make me happy. The problem comes from them representing a part of me that is fading out... I'm much, much more feminine now. And I see all these pretty girls fluttering around with their clicking jewellery and frilly tops and I want in on that scandal. But... How?

I've shopped in pawn shops all my life, due in part to the ostracising whore of poverty, but I want the solace that comes with femininity, and I can spend a little more now. So... What shops do I go? I'm not adverse to shopping online or anything.

Places that can be found in Britain, please.

Most Helpful Girl

• try anthro. their clothes are really feminine. I don't know if they have a store in britain, but they ship internationally

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• Topshop. H&m. I don't know of any other places that are might be in britain

• New Look & River Island.

• forever21, h&m, topshop, you can go to little stores anywhere and find feminine clothes. its about mixing and matching and making it your own.