Girls, what are your opinions on this type of clothing?

My mom was out today and she told me she stopped by this store and said she loved the things they had for men. She told me she would love for me to come with her to check it out. I don't really like this type of clothing.. a bit too fruity for me, but I wanted to know what were the opinions of the females out there.

I linked you to the T-Shirt section Because that was the only section I found things that were kind of cool. However, feel free to look around if you want to give me a more detailed opinion :)

Store(apologies, can't hyperlink, just copy&paste): zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/us/en/zara-us-W2011/118184/T-shirts

Most Helpful Girl

• link

link

link

link

im in love with this guy just because of the clothing now hahahaha bt I love these I didn't look too much into it but you should try it out

What Girls Said 2

• I really like Zara, they have good clothes for guys... one of my friends buys a ton of clothes from there, and he's always really well dressed, haha. :P

• You find Zara fruity? Really? They have nice looking clothes, the only thing is, they're expensive yet the quality is poor.

What Guys Said 1

• Zara has some cool stuff. Mid-grade quality. If you have a thin European build, you can do quite well there. They have very fitted shirts and pants.

• Lmao I have the opposite of a thin european built, I'm tall and pretty built.