Tattoos, hot or not?

Okay so I'm going to make this simple. There are two options.

Option A: For those who think ANY tattoo is attractive, regardless of content or location and for those who think a thoughtful, significant/symbolic, well placed/well designed tattoo can be sexy.

Option B: For those who think ANY tattoo is not attractive/repulsive, regardless of significance, thoughtfulness, symbolic representation, design and/or location.

I realize there will be fence sitters who don't really care one way or the other, but in an extreme case, I'm sure they would find an over-sized penis tattoo across the face as distasteful thus...you care. SO...if this is you, either do not vote or make up your mind :)

• Yes, they are or can be attractive
  • No, they are not attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• They can be for sure. But they can be really ugly and or stupid too.

• For sure, option A doesn't necessarily mean you won't find a penis tattoo on the face as distasteful lol

• it's like buying condoms when you're a virgin. Am I doing this right?

• more like buying a condom when you know you're not gonna get any

What Girls Said 7

• i never like the look of them no matter how meaningful really, but I do find it cute or awesome when someone does have one that's meaningful. I don't know if you would understand it because that sounds so contradictory but I don't really like the idea of body art and I wouldn't want myself or my significant other to have one but I definitely understand why people have/want them.

• It's just a tiny bit contradictory lol but at the same time, I can see how it makes sense to you . Would you not date a guy over tattoos though?

• That's pretty reasonable :) I myself would not like to date a girl with a questionable tattoo...like perhaps a huge biohazard sign above her crotch. Yeah...that might deter me lol.

• haha yeah for sure :P

• I think that a tattoo can be sexy my boyfriend has tattoos and I find them very sexy on him. I think that it really depends on the guy and the tattoo he gets. If it;s like a naked girl then it's trashy to me but if it's got meaning then it's hot. I can't wait till he get's his sleve done cause it's going to look so damn sexy on him. But if the guy just got one to get one then it's not sexy it's stupid and in attractive.

• A sleeve really? That's cool. I like tattoos but I don't think I'd ever get a sleeve. I like being able to cover them up for only a select few to see :)

• Yea I know what you mean I'm happy with the small one I got, it's so easy to cover. he's just been thinking about getting a sleeve for a wile now .

• A, although I don't think ANY tattoo is attractive. :P

• A.

sup, homeslice.

• Hey there lady slip, how nice of you to drop in :)

• ...no...just no...

:p

• Hahaha I'll remind you of my rating next time you come in urgently and I direct you towards the nearest convenient store :)

• HOt

• I didn't used to like tattoos, but my most recent ex had two. Since then, I do find some tattoos attractive. They can look really stupid, but if they're well placed, well done, and mean something, they can be kind of hot. I don't like when I can't see a guy's skin either. A couple of tattoos are okay...too many tattoos can be a turn off.

• im so attracted to tattoos its not even funny

• So it doesn't matter what, as long as it's ink in the skin you dig it?

What Guys Said 9

• They 'can' be attractive

something small like a butterfly on her back or an ankle looks nice

I don't really like much else and don't see the need to put someone's face or dead relatives name on you, it's not like you'll forget

• If theyre the right size and complement her look---HOT!

• I prefer a girl without

• One or two can be hot, but more than that is a bit repulsive.

• definitely option a who doesn't love a person with conviction enough to look at a design or create one and thinking yup I want that on me permanently!

we're all gonna be old and wrinkled eventually why not be a colorful old wrinkle!

• They are a turn off, imo.

• Wtf is with women liking tattoos so much? They look ugly as balls the older you get lol. And most are so trashy.

• Lol bro, everything looks ugly as balls the older we get.

• Well aside from the fact that they can have personal significance, they can also be quite aesthetically pleasing.

• *shrugs* I guess I just don't care about appearances enough and kinda think they look trashy more often than not.

• As an old redneck hippie...tattoos and piercings both suck little green donkey d***s

• I had no idea donkeys had little green ones, guess I need to get out into the country more ay?

• OKAY that does it...CANNOT have tohrment mad at me...some tattoos are ugly and not strategically located..I like natural female skin...I can handle one..maybe two tattoos...if they are not large are not ugly and strategically placed...probably best if you get them before we start dating..piercing: ears are fine (my left ear is pierced) navels are fine..I definitely don't like nose & nipples...don't really like the clit or vulva...kinda hot tho when she pees all over the post! (:

• Without looks cleaner