How can I become a better gentelman?

Ok, so when I'm out ANYWHERE (home, school, mall etc) I try to be a good young man, I hold the door open for ladies I try my best to be respectful and I never talk down to girls even when they can be bitchy. Most of the time the girls say "thank you" when I hold open the door, but others dont... How can I improve in being a good gentleman. (clothes, hair styles, attitude...) I don't where saggy pants becouse its stupid to me, I'm not loud, I don't cause trouble. I'm a quiet 16yr old guy. One more thing, do girls like "good guys or bad guys?) My friends call me a good guy, because I treat wemon with respect. Byy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem like a really sweet guy.

And for a 16y/o guy to already behaving in such a way, you are kilometers ahead of the rest of the immature children your age.

I don't know if you could "improve" you seem pretty perfect.

I like good guys, meaning guys who are selfless, confident, with morals, successful, with ambition, with feelings, with intelligence and common sense.

Bad guys are just a waste of my time, and my time is too precious to waste, I deserve better.

Good on ya mate!

What Girls Said 1

• NICE,I WOULD love to find someone like you.

Good guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Keep up the good work man. If you want to become a better gentleman, I recommend this site. link

• Insist she stand on the side of pavement away from the cars. Its a convenient excuse to touch her.

• You are boring, dull and uninteresting to women.