Do you think that older people (like 40+) should wear more conservative clothes?

why or why not?

I've seen it on desperate housewives, and ofcourse sex in the city but now I've noticed it (in Italy maybe even the US) where women who are like 50 wear tight mini skirts and super revealing shirts/tank tops.

do you think they should be doing that? If you are a guy, would you like older women (think your mom and grandma) wearing clothes like this? Why ro why not? What would you say to them? anything at all? Just wondering. no offense to anyone who is 40+ and wearing clothes like this. Maybe you find it attractive. For me though (I'm in my mid 20s), I'm already wearing really conservative clothes like flowy skirts to my knees and plain tees that do not show cleavage (Like I'm 30+).

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Always. I don't want to see gross old women in skimpy tops and miniskirts, and I *really* don't want to see old dudes in disturbingly tight short shorts.

What Guys Said 5

• Alot of older women won't age gracefully, they put up a fight! Some... can pull it off, they look better than girls 20 years thier junior but there's 10 that can't pull it off for every one that can, these women are mutton dressed as lamb. Mature lambs are rare talent, let them dress as they please. The aged mutton-ladies should be given capes and masks, made to live in shanty towns where thier mutton looks can't offend

• It should depend on their body, not their age.

• Depends on their figure.

• I support the way how Italy handles it!

Only beautiful girls are allowed to be topless/naked in the beach, ugly ones are forbidden to undress by law!

So... yes!

• lol

• but I've seen really old and not so attractive women undress at the beaches too.

• Yeah, but that's not like that in Italy.

• If she's a milf it's no problem... If she isn't then it's a huge problem! xD

What Girls Said 4

• let them do as they want, it's certainly not my job to decide ossen other people to dress up. to certain someone had decide how I should dress, I would not have been happy.

• No. They should wear whatever they want to.

• It really depends how the woman looks in them

• I think that people should wear whatever they feel most comfortable in. My style of clothing has evolved through the years and I imagine that it will continue to do so. I do not want to feel inhibited to wear what is deemed appropriate for my age. Who is anyone to tell me what I can or cannot wear. I cannot think of a situation where I would judge someone for their attire. I guess it is a good thing that I am just too self-involved to worry what someone else has on. :)