Which clothing style is more attractive?

(faces taken out so you guys can't be looks-biased)

Sorry can't hyperlink.

Looks 1:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/257/screenshot20110915at112.png/

Looks 2:

or something like this

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/249/screenshot20110908at534.png/

This one goes under the "looks 1" category: link

Most Helpful Girl

• look 1 link

look 2 link

Look 1 is better but I don't really like the sandals...I like neither look to be honest :(

• thanks for linking it.. ill put you as best answer so you're on top

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a fan of either of the looks to be honest.

But out of the two, I prefer the second one.

The first look is too 'preppy' for me - I don't know. Too put together, too much effort, makes the guy looks like he cares and tries'TOO' much, which to me isn't an attractive quality.

The second is much more relaxed and casual - and those are qualities I like in a guy, so a guy dressing that way definitively has a certain appeal to me.

• in terms of your update - I like that look - but I wouldn't say it's like look one at all. The only similarity is the sandles/shoes/flip flops whatever you want to call them. Other than that - very different styles.

• really? it seems like a guy that would wear look 1 would also wear look 1 part. 2... I don't really see the guy from look 2 wearing either

• well I personally couldn't see any of my friends who dress like the guy in look 1 dressing like the one in the update.

But I know a couple of guys who dress like the guy in look 2 who dress like the update when they're being a bit more 'dressy'.

• I kind of like them both...

• Second look is better than the first but neither are great.

• Look 1. I'm not a big fan of khaki shorts in the first place, but they look even weirder with a hoodie and tennis shoes :P I like the jeans in #1.

What Guys Said 1

• look 1 without the flops, where some nice shoes