Is it weird and non-attractive to have ripped 5 pack abs instead of 6 pack abs?

Is it weird and non-attractive to have ripped 5 pack abs?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird, it's hard to get rid of that last bit of fat, you need to be under 10% Body fat for good definition in the abs and all around. In my pic I'm about 12% Boyfriend roughly and the top 4 come out easily but the last 2 you can barely see. When I drop down to about 10% it'll be perfect but that's hard for me to sustain.

I usually end up around 13% Boyfriend if I just workout once in a while and don't watch what I eat too much. If I want to drop BELOW 10% I really have to watch what I eat, the last bit is the hardest to lose.

What Girls Said 4

• My favorite number is 5...so it can't be un-attractive.

• its not non attractive but I just love guys with either 6 or 8 pack hahaa!

• I don't mind if my guy has any "packs" haha... so 5 would be more than enough for me LOL!

• Its weird and unattractive to be a lying troll :)

• the picture was for illustration purposes... since I didn't have a picture of mine I put a 6 pack image just to get more views you idiot...

What Guys Said 2

• All guys have different genetics as to where they put their fat. If you get your body fat down too low it can be unhealthy. I really doubt that is you, it looks like the model did tons of dieting to get that lean. I wouldn't recommend being 4% body fat.

• Looks like you have all six of them in that picture. Unless that picture is nothing but lies.

• Yeah, because nothing illustrates a 5 pack like a picture of a 6 pack. We clearly have a genius on our hands here. And as dumb as you are, I'm sure you'll take that as a compliment. *sigh