Recommend some clothing?

I'm on the hunt for some new clothes and was hoping you guys could suggest some stores I could check out. No hot topic or like gothic store, and no skater stuff. Just cool, manly, laid back clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Target has chill laid back looking guy clothes.

What Girls Said 4

• Topman is awesome. I don't know where you live but you can buy online and stuff.

• Yes, I do recommend clothes. Some people can get away with not wearing any, but few can do so. It really depends on your body type, don't you think?

Now, since you are hunting, I definitely think you should wear be wearing clothes. Safety first!

• J. Crew. H&m

• American eagle, aeropostale

What Guys Said 3

• Jos. A. Bank usually has some really neat stuff, in both suits and casual, though it depends on what you're doing. They don't have t-shirts, but they have pretty neat polos, jeans, and shorts.

• you can get some Ralph Laurens... can't not look good with some of those ha. if you have the money to but them do it... I have a whole collection of ralph lauren polos

• Nordstrom.

• thats pretty general lol..bit more specific?

• link

Buy anything and everything from Nordstrom. You will be the talk of the school with your fly gear.

• I'm more of a bloomingdales guy, but I'll check it out