Guys; what do you think of dyed red hair?

I'm dying my hair a dark red color and where I'm from almost every girl is a peroxide blond, so I'm basically going to stick out - alot. So what I want to ask is pretty much two questions; do guys like girls who stand apart from the crowd and do their own thing, not follow everyone else? and what do you think of dark red (dyed) hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're in england don't do it because everyone already did that last year and you won't stick out.

if you're in America go for it everyone will think you're some sort of rad creature.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably depends on your skin tone? If you have milky white skin, and red hair, I'll probably marry you.

• I know many girls who dyed their hair dark red. And I gotta say its ugly. You really shouldn't do that, natural brown or blond hair is the best. I also dyed my hair a few times, and after a while, there is nothing but regret. Sometimes it looks nice, but not red, just not red...

• Hot!

• I think it can look pretty hot and I like girls who are different sometimes. As long as they aren't faking it and trying to be something they're not it's cool.

What Girls Said 3

• I have dyed red hair and I usually get most comments on it from guys who say it looks cool. Obviously, people who don't like it probably won't say anything, but I get enough random positive comments to think at least some guys don't mind it.

• Cute if you do it properly and it also fades into a lovely pink shade. Only thing is once you do it it takes A LOT of work to get it back to a natural shade, it's one of those tricky colors so have a good think about it :)

• Red's the most difficult color, trust me I know. When I dyed it dark red, the initial color would stay for a week or so and then it would fade into orange ish. It's been months now since I last dyed it red and it's STILL orange ish red ish.