What's your hair like most days? Naturally, not when you style it...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I'm lazy I just cut it short. Sometimes a buzz cut and sometimes just shorter. When I start to notice my hair, I cut it again. Simple and effective.

• It sticks up or does whatever it wants

• buzz cut so I don't have to comb it

• crazy

What Girls Said 16

• My hair just lays flat :P I don't usually style it other than putting it in a ponytail, kinda boring I know, but it needs to be cut!

• I've never styled mine, so it's always just super straight. I usually let it grow long, I think longer hair looks better on me than shorter hair.

• Well I kind of style it (pretty much just blow dry it) most days which makes it look normal I guess - the pics in my profile are how it normally looks...but without that, it's pretty much the same anyway. Mostly straight, with a couple random waves near the front, and kind of flat without styling. :/

• well, I style it everyday..

but I wash my hair before bed, and I just let it dry when I sleep, so its kinda like.. rediculously wavy, but not a nice, consistant wavy? it basically just goes crazy. oh! that's actually bed head that I have in my profile picture! its uncontrollable. and the thing is. if I don't style bed head, it just goes flat. like.. a gross wavy flat.

SO! the only solution to this problem is by straightening it. Basically everyday. I have really thick hair, so by straightening it, it makes it feel thinner and easier to manage. Even if I'm putting my hair up in a pony tail, I straighten it, because I prefer a straight pony tail? but if its a bun.. which is always actually a messy bun.. then there's no need to straighten it.

OH gosh hair causes dilemmas sometimes.

• link <<-- like this, same color and length too.

• It looks like this: link

• it's short and straight,sometimes I wake up with a hawk,sometimes a bush, sometimes it's just normal,usually it looks like,if you watched sex and the city,like miranda's hair after sex lol

• When I don't style my hair it's wavy with some frizz. I usually straighten, curl, or wear it up in a ponytail most days. Kinda depending on what schedule I have that day...

• wavy... kinda like this: link minus the super hot british actress :p

• long and wavy. I don't really style it cause I'm already happy with how it looks.

• Stick straight.

• my hair is weird its stright from the roots and my tips are really curly

• I wash it and air dry it. Wear it down, or in a pony tail. =)

• Wavy/Curly. I don't ever style it anyway.

• straight

< < << < like in the pic

• Thick curly and tangled