What do you think about these boots?

Option 1 link (In black maybe?)

option 2 link (in Brown)

Updates:
well a lot of people seem to dislike these...If you don't like them mind linking a photo of some you like? Just curious cause maybe I have strange taste in shoes... I like the fringe O.o

1|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like either of them. :(

I picked out some I thought you would like based on the pics you have up.

link

link

link

link

:)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think the second one looks waaay better than the first one. The first ones are just...bad. I'm also the only guy who's answered this question. :\

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• neither are my style but if you like them then go for it, I mean what's the point in all being the same? its good that everyone has a unique style... mines more like this link

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion-neither of those are made for walking,at least in public :/ but then again I can only stand dr martens and timberlands

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dislike fringe, so the first pair isn't for me. The second pair is kinda cute. I might wear them. Oxford boots are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them =)

0|0
    0|0
  • link

link

link

i own the first two... I like that kind of look :)

so that's what I meant by a better version of link 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • link

link

link

HOPE THIS HELPS! I have some of those :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're too average and boring. The fringe ones are too ugg-like, and I think uggs are unstlyish and overworn. They have way cuter fringe boots from companies like Minatonka. The grey ones are just...just so boring middle school. Haha, I don't know, I prefer vintage clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • oweee cute boots, I vote for the black :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda feeling the fringe one, but I would choose the 2nd pair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither is nice, but I'm sure they are comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither. I hate tassles :/ and there are better versions of boot #2 out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't like either.

0|0
    0|0