Anyone else totally disorientated before they take a shower?

I get like that a lot. It's bizarre. I need that shower in order to function well in the day other wise I get lethargic and irritable. It's like coffee almost.

Anyone else similar?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Lol yep. Yesterday I actually got in the shower and realized I forget to take my socks off :c

• I shower because it is a fresh start to my day. the only time I Will not is when I have no time. I am beginning not to shower to go to work because I hate where I work but when I'm going out with friends or somewhere I like, I'll shower.

• So on days when you don't shower do you feel disoriented when you do things that day?

• no I just want others I work with to enjoy my lovely BO in the morning since I hate going to work.

• Yes! I sometimes take a shower 3 times a day!

• Well, I could function, but I wouldn't feel great.

• lol no I am totally disoriented at work.

What Guys Said 6

• Showers cleanse your pores, as well as free up the hair on your scalp from all the pressing and oil that built up in your sleep.

I noticed that if my hair was at a different angle while resting on a pillow, I could not sleep at all and I would have to wet it again just to fix it. That strains the scalp in such a subtle way that your whole body is irate and restless. Just my theory.

• I usualy take my shower first thing when I wake up. I'm normaly still pretty much asleep till I jump in and feel the water that wakes me up.

• Um..nope. I usually take showers like around 9 or 10 P.M. It relaxes me and gets me ready to head to bed. A shower in the morning is pretty nice though.

• I'm the same way--but with sleep. If I don't get TWELVE (12) hours of sleep a night, I feel disoriented and can't function correctly

• nope but I feel dirty if I dont.

• I feel the same way! Could be an ocd thing or psychosomatic.